Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.656 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,109,572 (27,845,812 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)