Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.567 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,883,545 (25,450,002 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)