Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9065.408 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,664,284 (5,368 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)