Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.888 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,941,342 (CH$1,000,868) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)