Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,941,762 (Bs 65,670,104) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)