Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3176.632 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 16% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,030,354 (Bs 12,916) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)