Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2273.232 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,520,053 (Mex$ 21,344) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)