Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1582.486 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,317,970 (Mex$ 27,373) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)