Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2298.087 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,902,773 (Mex$ 21,715) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (17 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)