Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11327.820 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,609,514 (R$ 5,439) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)