Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 643.908 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,222,350 (Php51,595) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)