Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 726.262 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,388,383 (Php54,234) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)