Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 18,669,731 (Bs 21,730,992) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)