Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3269.045 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,028,521 (Bs 32,128) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,100 zł (about 2 hours ago)