Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3646.516 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 178% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,078,485 (Bs 31,284) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 273,000 (about 1 hour ago)