Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36408 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 21,070,164 (Bs 57,872,846) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)