Cost of living in Corfu, Greece vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 47723.216 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 75% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,089,347 (€1,573) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)