Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40198.730 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,049,860 (€1,643) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)