Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 321.724 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,063,868 (143,178 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)