Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 330.605 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,547,811 (131,721 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)