Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 367.072 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,381,850 (134,529 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (33 minutes ago)