Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2097.255 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,616,624 (ARS $20,320) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)