Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.139 IRR / GNF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 111% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,088,459 (22,490,332 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)