Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.658 IRR / GNF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 119% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,969,060 (20,818,581 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)