Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.301 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,959,215 (201,339 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (29 minutes ago)