Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 265.707 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,831,275 (202,596 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)