Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.247 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,471,888 (200,106 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)