Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 38206.147 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,129,461 (€1,574) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (40 minutes ago)