Cost of living comparison between Coimbra, Portugal and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 34727.231 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 65% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,450,399 (€1,856) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)