Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4621.581 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,090,248 ($b13,435) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)