Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1507.732 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,877,795 (Mex$ 25,122) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (21 minutes ago)