Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02602 IRR / VEFX *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,321,124 (Bs 62,831,420) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)