Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35673 IRR / VEFX *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,270,601 (Bs 7,935) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)