Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4395.305 IRRX / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,866,381 (Bs 8,410) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)