Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 680.320 IRR / VES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,249,534 (57,693 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (25 minutes ago)