Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3257.447 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 85% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,632,248 (Bs 23,525) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (34 minutes ago)