Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,575,659 (Bs 40,380,128) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)