Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16942 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 26,966,517 (Bs 159,166,816) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (11 minutes ago)