Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.086 IRR / PYG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,412,965 (7,955,255 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)