Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.615 IRR / PYG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,594,495 (10,791,010 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)