Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.518 IRR / PYG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,762,551 (13,004,312 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)