Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,237,553 (Bs 57,016,936) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)