Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.620 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,193,032 (Rp 17,634,173) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)