Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.435 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,931,883 (Rp 14,344,291) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)