Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.538 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,711,078 (Rp 16,829,652) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)