Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 673.088 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 80% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,654,630 (130,228 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)