Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 692.742 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 83% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,137,802 (112,795 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)