Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.510 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,524,537 (₩1,076,286) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)