Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 516.256 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 14% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,645,412 (Taka 94,227) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)