Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 503.880 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,642,454 (Taka 100,505) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)