Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3534.671 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,356,081 (11,700 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)