Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3518.720 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,457,937 (14,056 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)