Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12779.034 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,200,208 (S/. 3,694) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)