Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10524.223 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,063,201 (S/. 4,092) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)