Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 13308.857 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,321,695 (S/. 3,856) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)