Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2273.232 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,634,689 (Mex$ 20,515) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 2 hours ago)