Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5319.274 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,628,619 (元9,706) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)