Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 383.933 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 157% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,173,001 (¥313,005) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)