Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.847 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,477,780 (¥359,219) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)