Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 914.082 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,992,662 (60,162 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)