Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1331.708 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,686,858 (31,303₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (27 minutes ago)