Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 33153.290 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 108% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,744,440 (C$2,888) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)