Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 31413.437 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 106% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,073,740 (C$2,645) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)