Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 32879.399 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 107% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,673,195 (C$2,910) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)