Cost of living comparison between Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 32120.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 172% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 132,591,084 ($4,128) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)