Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32437.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,413,681 ($2,294) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)