Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 43420.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 170% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,438,397 ($3,027) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)