Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 11210.362 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,629,924 (R$ 5,230) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)