Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9952.755 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,534,147 (R$ 4,676) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)