Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10814.178 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,938,958 (R$ 4,803) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)