Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 49109.244 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,983,976 (€1,710) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)