Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.495 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 124% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,416,036 (₩2,838,115) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)