Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.859 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 134% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,676,269 (₩3,031,529) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)