Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.247 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,595,801 (₩2,727,632) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)