Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.471 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 128% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,738,304 (₩2,774,486) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)