Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1340.979 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,024,071 (39,541 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)