Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1016.772 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,290,583 (41,593 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (35 minutes ago)