Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1071.685 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,909,296 (38,173 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)