Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4706.583 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,211,039 (元9,181) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (40 minutes ago)