Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 50717.152 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,436,740 (€1,389) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)