Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 47614.040 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,778,851 (€1,318) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)