Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,378,153 ($1,885) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)