Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 652.387 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,467,668 (Php80,424) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)