Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10805.913 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,002,820 (R$ 5,183) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)