Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11454.487 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,875,283 (R$ 4,878) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)