Cost of living comparison between Cascais, Portugal and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 34487.412 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 122% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,170,684 (€3,137) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (40 minutes ago)