Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 38099.449 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 48% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,041,138 (€1,707) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)